Helping Your Child Become a Happy, Carefree Child Again
Is your child struggling? Is your child having a hard time adjusting to life situations? We understand how difficult that can be. Your child is struggling with anger and doesn't know how to respond appropriately, or your child has developed some behavior issues that you are unsure about.
Reach out and together we can help your child overcome their struggles.
Challenges That Play Therapy Can Help You With
As a parent of a child that is having a hard time adjusting to life situations you may be feeling:
- Overwhelmed parenting your child
- As if your child's feelings are overwhelming for them
- As if your child is exhibiting behaviors which are new, and you don't know if it is normal
If your child is having overwhelming feelings play therapy can help.
Play Therapy Can Improve Your Lives
Play Therapy can provide the support you need to help your child find their way to a better life. Even if you’re feeling lost now, we can help guide your child in making lasting, positive changes in their life. Play Therapy can help your child:
- Start feeling like they are in control of their feelings/emotions
- Learn how and why they feel different emotions and verbalize them
- Improve their self-esteem
- Children can not always manage their tough emotions but the good news is that it's possible for them to learn what they are feeling. I have the experience to help you.