Fees & Insurance
|First Appointment / Initial Assessment||50-55 minutes||$240|
|Individual Therapy||50-55 minutes||$205|
|Couples Therapy||50-55 minutes||$205|
|Play Therapy||50-55 minutes||$205|
|Family Therapy||50-55 minutes||$205|
|Online Therapy||50-55 minutes||$205|
To cancel a scheduled counseling session, a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your session is required. If prior and timely notification is not given, you will be charged a $95 fee for the missed session. Insurance does not pay for no show appointments. If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact us.
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mercy Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Advantage
- Health Choice
- Municipal Health Benefits
- Multiplan PHCS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
If you do not see your insurance on the list, please contact us to ask if we accept it. We continually try to contract with insurances used in our area.
What If I Don’t Have Insurance That You Accept?
If you would still like to work with your insurance, your insurance may provide some reimbursement. To help, we can provide a monthly superbill that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
How Do I Discover What My Insurance Will Cover?
To find out what your insurance may cover, contact your insurance and ask if you have out-of-network mental health coverage. If you need to provide a “CPT code” or a “service code” you can provide the following codes:
- Individual Therapy CPT code 90837
- Family Therapy CPT code 90847
- Family Therapy without client present CPT code 90846
- Initial Evaluation CPT code 90791
- Group Therapy CPT code 90853
Other things you may want to ask about are:
- What your deductible is
- What your co-insurance payment will be
- How many visits you get per year
- If you need authorization for your visits
- Details on how to submit a superbill
Contact us if you would like more guidance on how to figure out what your insurance will cover.