Plus Answers To Your Frequently Asked Fee & Insurance Questions
- Initial Assessment (first appointment) $220 (50-55 minutes
- Individual Counseling $175 (50-55 Minutes)
- Family Counseling $175 (50-55 Minutes)
Accepted Insurance Providers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mercy Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Choice
- Municipal Health Benefits
- Multiplan PHCS
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
If you do not see your insurance on the list, please contact my office and ask if I accept it. I continually try to contract with insurances used in my area.
What If I Don’t Have the Insurance You Accept? Can I Still Work with My Insurance?
If you would still like to work with your insurance, your insurance may provide some reimbursement. To help, I can provide a monthly superbill that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
How Do I Discover What My Insurance Will Cover?
To find out what your insurance may cover, contact your insurance and ask if you have out-of-network mental health coverage. If you need to provide a “CPT code” or a “service code” you can provide the following codes:
- Individual Therapy CPT code 90837
- Family Therapy CPT code 90847
- Family Therapy without client present CPT code 90846
- Initial Evaluation CPT code 90791
- Group Therapy CPT code 90853
You may also want to mention the type of license that I have to ensure services with my credentials are covered. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Registered Play Therapist. Other things you may want to ask about are:
- What your deductible is
- What your co-insurance payment will be
- How many visits you get per year
- If you need authorization for your visits
- Details on how to submit a superbill
Contact me if you would like more guidance on how to figure out what your insurance will cover.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
To cancel a scheduled counseling session, a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your session is required. If prior and timely notification is not given, you will be charged a $95 fee for the missed session. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call 479-323-2424. Our office is not open on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If no one answers when you call please leave a message.
Take the Next Step Towards Getting Help
Let's discover how I can help. Reach out to schedule your first appointment. During your first phone call, the receptionist will ask for basic information along with insurance information. The insurance specialist will call to verify and check benefits with your insurance company. The receptionist will call you back and explain your insurance and schedule your first appointment. To schedule your first appointment, call 479-323-2424. I'm here for you.